Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 - the all-in-one security solution That Offers a worry-free computing environment for you and your family. Kaspersky Internet Security 11.0 - is the latest product from Kaspersky Labs, this product is using several technologies, which jointly developed by Kaspersky Labs and other companies. This product has components for maximum protection.
- The Sandbox technology, which uses virtualization methods to create a safe environment for running applications (Safe Run for Applications), has been significantly improved. The application now features the option to run suspicious applications on a dedicated virtual desktop, which ensures reliable protection of the operating system. Safe Run for Websites (safe browser), which protects data being entered by the user, has been implemented to allow handling websites that require entering confidential information.
- The scope of the Web Anti-Virus component has been expanded thanks to the new modules that had been added:
- Online Banking identifies banking websites and allows the user to switch to Safe Run for Websites, which has been designed to handle this sort of web resources.
- Safe Surf consists of previously implemented Kaspersky URL Advisor enhanced with a new mode of blocking websites with high threat rating calculated by Kaspersky Lab. When this mode is enabled, access to dangerous websites will be blocked. When viewing unknown websites, the component will offer the user to switch to Safe Run for Websites.
- Geo Filter lets you block or allow access to regional domains depending on their infection level.
- A new technology named Wisdom of the Crowd has been implemented; it provides information about applications usage frequency and data on trust group distribution among the participants of the Kaspersky Security Network service. This information allows making a weighed decision when assigning a trust status to a new application.
- Users of Microsoft Windows Vista and Microsoft Windows 7 can enable Kaspersky Gadget, which displays the computer protection state and allows scanning objects for threats.
- System Watcher has been added, a new protection component, which analyzes file, registry, system and network activities on the computer, while collecting information about events detected by other protection components. If any dangerous activity in the system is detected by Proactive Defense or File Anti-Virus (or in the course of virus scan), System Watcher rolls back the actions that have been performed by malicious programs. System Watcher contains patterns of dangerous activity (BSS). Those patterns allows detecting both dangerous and suspicious activities on the computer. If any suspicious activity in the system is detected based on the patterns (or by Proactive Defense), a notification with information about the event is displayed on the screen.
- A new technology, which has been designed to run tasks on an idle computer, allows performing resource-intensive tasks, such as automatic update, scan of system memory, and scan of objects for rootkits, while the computer is turned on but remains idle.
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO